Friday 20 August 2010

If you don't lust after this, you're probably dead.



I really love finding new stationery ranges and Twitter has been an invaluable resource in my eternal quest for stationery nirvana. And this could be it. I've already mentioned my love of quadrille and this paper from Doane combines grid + lines  ONTO THE SAME SHEET! I can't really give this a proper review, given that it's not yet available in the UK and the shipping costs from the US are proving prohibitive. However, a little bird (I mean Twitter again) told me Doane Paper is already on the radar of @thepaperie, a Cheshire-based stockist, and that if we lobby hard enough, they might consider importing the range. Talk to them here http://www.thepaperie.co.uk/customer-care/contact-us  if you're interested.

Im really hoping they do because I am dying to get my hands on this: the Daily Arsenal Kit.


http://doanepaper.bigcartel.com/product/the-daily-arsenal-kit
In their own words, the Daily Arsenal Kit includes every single stationery product of the Doane Paper grid + lines movement. From the rugged Idea Journal to the industrious Writing Pad you'll be covered for whatever awaits you. The kit gives you a 20% discount over buying the goods individually, plus if you live in the U.S.A. you'll also receive free shipping.
Kit Contents:
Quantity 3 - Large Writing Pad
Quantity 3 - Small Writing Pad
Quantity 3 - Flap Jotter
Quantity 3 - Utility Notebook Black
Quantity 1 - Utility Notebook TL Series
Quantity 1 - Large Idea Journal
Quantity 1 - Small Idea Journal
Quantity 3 - Sharpie Fine Point Pen Black
Quantity 3 - Zebra No. 2 Pencil Black

I'm really liking the look of the sturdy writing pads. Oh, the lists I could write, the geometric doodles I could create....

4 comments:

  1. I have to say I'm very impressed by your enthusiasm for stationery! We're a Stationers in Stockport, Cheshire, have a look at our blog if you like, our latest post is some of our favourite products from our 2012 collection.

    May your love for stationery continue! I look forward to reading future posts!

    www.octopus-office.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - I lust after a Doane kit. Let's all mail ThePaperie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing it clear my mind. Keep it up. E-shop is an online printing company that delivers top-quality printed marketing materials with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Eshop online printing services specialize in full color printing of custom business cards, brochures, greeting cards, postcards, as well as specialty die cuts and other marketing materials. All you need to do is pick a color and size of the product you want to print, upload your company logo or any other design, and you’re ready to place an order. We print products that make customers smile. Our company has carved its way out and established itself as a preferred printing service provider to their customers. Print marketing for your business, product, service or event is the best way to stand out in a crowded online world. Instead of trying to compete with online advertising only, attract customers to your business with a print marketing campaign. can create manuals, business cards, brochures, banners, labels, postcards, calendars, and name-tags. You can also have non-paper products printed, such as drink ware, clothing, headphones, USB thumb drives, and Smartphone accessories. People turn to E-shop for their printing needs because of speed. It only takes a few hours to pick up your products after ordering them. The service’s print quality is quite good, and the design tools are outstanding.
    Online Printing Services

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly grateful to this wonderful author for providing such valuable information about online stationery store. Their expertise has enlightened me on how to create an easy and efficient shopping experience for stationery lovers like myself. With their help, I now feel empowered to navigate the digital world while still cherishing the joy of traditional writing tools. Their dedication to fostering creativity and productivity in the ever-changing digital landscape truly inspires me, and I am excited to embark on this journey of exploring online stationery stores. Thank you so much to this amazing author for enriching my stationery shopping experience!

    ReplyDelete